Maggie (Belton, TX)
* Maggie is approximately 6 years old
* Fully vetted (spayed, heart worm negative, and current on vaccines)
* Maggie can be trusted in the house without a crate when you leave.
* Maggie is also crate trained but will pull at every bar of the crate till she either escapes or it’s time to get out.
* Short counter surfer. Maggie can’t reach far on the counter so as long as the food isn’t on the edge it’s safe.
* Typical velcro GSP with her foster mom and would do well with male dogs to play with or older kids no toddlers.
* Not super good or super bad on a leash.
* Experienced escape artist. Maggie will require a 6 foot privacy fence. If that isn’t enough she will require the visibility of a “hot wire” fence.