Whiskey (New Orleans, LA)
A typical day with Whiskey goes like this:
She wags her tail at you first thing in the morning and proceeds to follow you around for a petting session. If the session is not up to her standards, she may give you the sweetest GSP howl to remind you that there’s no extra fee for belly rubs. Once breakfast is inhaled, it’s time to sweep the yard for critters and ensure no squirrels are left at ground level. Next, a few hours of zoom meetings curled up under her human’s feet. Is it time for a bike ride? It always is with this girl, who will happily trot next to you toward the local brewpub. She will greet everyone around, and inquire as to who’s holding the biscuits around here. Is it stormy? Are there fireworks? Not a problem, this girl is fearless, and will be by your side through a riot. As she heads home, a quick inspection to ensure cats have not taken over the hood, and she’s ready to curl up next to you for your favorite binge-watching session.
- House trained, crate trained, and does well on a leash.
- Great with kids loves everyone she meets
- Good with other dogs as long as they get introduced first
She had a mass cell grade 2 tumor removed from her tail. While not curative she is currently healthy and thriving. She takes Benadryl twice daily to inhibit growth.
- Not a fan of sharing food, toys or bones. Beds are on a case-by-case basis
- Did we mention she makes the sweetest little howl when you’re not paying her enough attention?
- Whisky is 8 and past her puppy years, so she is pumped to go for a run, but will be just as glad to hang around the house
- Strong Prey instinct
- She misses us dearly when we leave, so she might be best in a crate while she’s getting used to her new home.
Whisky is ready for adoption and located in New Orleans, LA. Is she the girl for you?